December has always been the month of freebies, discounts and deals in the auto sector. But this time, the competition is huge as all companies are rushing to clear up their stocks by offering much more than what they used to, as a result of demonetisation. This news also comes as a warning signal for the price hike expected next year owing to the rise in raw material prices. Most companies like Toyota have already announced a rise of 3% in January 2017 while Honda is likely to raise the price by 2%.
Auto Companies are trying their best to keep up the retail sales in December by offering discounts as much as 20% and benefits like 100% financing,EMI holiday schemes and so on. Best seller vehicles are said to have lesser discounts while Diesel variants and slow movers will be offered more.
• Maruti Suzuki has been reportedly offering discounts as much as 50,000 to 60,000 on their small cars.
• Toyota has come up with benefits like 100% finance, EMI holiday schemes like Buy Now and Pay Later on all their models and even a special EMI package of Rs.22,999 for select Innova Crysta models.
• Hyundai has offered 5 year old prices for Hyundai Eon and i10, while a savings of Rs.35000 to 90,000 can be availed on the Grand i10, Xcent and Elite i20, and Rs.1 to 2 lakh discounts offered on the Verna and Santa Fe.
• Renault has announced benefits worth Rs.1.2 lakh on Duster AMT and Rs.1 lakh on Lodgy.
• M & M has come up with offers ranging between Rs.30,000 and one lakh for its utility vehicles.
• Honda offers cash benefits upto Rs.1 lakh across select variants.
Auto Companies are also simultaneously offering 100% finance support to help their customers come forward, without having to pay a margin amount from their end unlike previous times, at this juncture post demonetisation.
To know more about offers and deals and avail them, Contact Us right away.
Volvo launched their premium SUV, XC60 in a new avatar at a price of Rs.55.90 lakh. The second generation model appears in only one variant named Inscription and is based on the company’s in-house developed SPA platform.
Jaguar Land Rover launched their much anticipated SUV offering, Range Rover Velar in India at a starting price of Rs.78.83 lakh. Bookings for this vehicle had already begun in the beginning of this month. The Tata Motors owned company has now officially revealed the prices of the different variants of this particular model that has its base variant priced at Rs.78.83 lakh and top end variant at Rs.1.37 crore.
• Maruti Suzuki Ignis to be launched on 13th January 2017
• Addressed as a premium urban crossover, Ignis comes with a lot of unique features for the Indian specific model
• Available in both Petrol and Diesel trims and expected to be priced around Rs.5-7 lakh approximately
Hindustan Motors has signed an agreement with Peugeot, selling Ambassador Brand and certain related rights at a sum of Rs.80 crore. It also said that the proceeds of the sale will be used to clear all pending dues of employees and lenders.
Maruti Suzuki has launched the New Swift 2017 in Japan and it is just months away to the Indian launch. It is expected to reach India in the second half of 2017 and there has been some real buzz about it for quite some time now.
The unique and most loved car since 2005 has chosen a new avatar for the 2017 launch and is being awaited by the enthusiasts all over.
Honda WR-V (Winsome Runabout Vehicle), the sub compact crossover was unveiled at the 2016 Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil. Now, Honda is about to launch the same here in the country on March 16th, 2017. As WR-V rolls here, India will earn the name for being the first country to produce and launch it in the world. Previously named as the Jazz Twist, this crossover is based on the company’s best seller Honda Jazz but is slightly longer and taller than the latter.