Sony India launched their new product XAV-AX100, an In-car audio system that not only plays music, but also navigates, communicates and enables smart driving through voice control or touch panel control. The XAV- AX100 is compatible with Android Auto and Apple Car play which is a common feature on almost all vehicles launched recently. Navigation has not been enabled for Car Play in India though.
The new audio system features optimal volume and extra bass that could succeed the engine noise easily and transform the driving experience to a pleasant one. It has a rear USB and rear camera input that facilitates easy parking. It also comes with Bluetooth connectivity and n external mic that accepts voice commands. The Dynamic Stage Organizer provides the feeling of a perfect sound stage with virtual speakers as if mounted on a dash board.
Android Auto and Apple Car play has enhanced better driving through smart phone integration in vehicles thereby letting you access all applications on your smartphone through touch screen infotainment system. XAV- AX100 compatible with both systems adds more beauty to it helping you to stay focused on the road while you easily toggle through your smartphone for some real good musical experience.
Sony XAV-AX100 is available at Rs.26,990 in all car accessories shops and Sony showrooms across the nation.
• Mahindra Scorpio 2017 -the most powerful Scorpio ever launched
• Price begins at Rs.9.97 lakh ranging to Rs.16.01 lakh
• Gets plenty of updates inside and outside
• Mercedes Benz launches AMG GLA 45 and CLA 45
• Facelift versions also get a new Aero Edition
• Both cars get 19-inch alloy wheels and other cosmetic updates
• Both models are powered by 2L Bi-Turbo Petrol engine
• Maruti Suzuki Ignis to be launched on 13th January 2017
• Addressed as a premium urban crossover, Ignis comes with a lot of unique features for the Indian specific model
• Available in both Petrol and Diesel trims and expected to be priced around Rs.5-7 lakh approximately
Hindustan Motors has signed an agreement with Peugeot, selling Ambassador Brand and certain related rights at a sum of Rs.80 crore. It also said that the proceeds of the sale will be used to clear all pending dues of employees and lenders.
Maruti Suzuki has launched the New Swift 2017 in Japan and it is just months away to the Indian launch. It is expected to reach India in the second half of 2017 and there has been some real buzz about it for quite some time now.
The unique and most loved car since 2005 has chosen a new avatar for the 2017 launch and is being awaited by the enthusiasts all over.
Honda WR-V (Winsome Runabout Vehicle), the sub compact crossover was unveiled at the 2016 Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil. Now, Honda is about to launch the same here in the country on March 16th, 2017. As WR-V rolls here, India will earn the name for being the first country to produce and launch it in the world. Previously named as the Jazz Twist, this crossover is based on the company’s best seller Honda Jazz but is slightly longer and taller than the latter.