Wagon R VXI Plus was launched recently in the country at a price ranging from Rs.4.69 lakh- Rs.5.36 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). This new variant addition to its existing Wagon R portfolio has stirred those souls who wished for more from this tall boy. With the same design, the Stingray model VXi Plus has a lot more to offer than the existing variants.
New projector headlamps adorn the redesigned front grill on both ends while alloy wheels and side skirts scintillate the side profile. Interiors display a dual tone cabin with piano black finish. Safety features include Dual Airbags, ABS (Anti-lock Braking system) with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution) being optional.
The All New Wagon R VXi Plus comes charged with the same engine from the existing model. This 998cc 1L K-series petrol engine produces maximum power worth 67hp and torque of 90 Nm. The BS-IV compliant engine is paired to a five speed manual transmission and an AGS (Auto Gear Shift). The Auto Gear Shift technology was introduced by Maruti Suzuki in 2015 Wagon Rto help deal with the heavy traffic on the Indian roads which became an instant hit. The Wagon R has ever since been one of the most successful models launched by the company with rocket sales volumes year after year. The new Wagon R VXi Plus evidently appears to take these figures to greater heights.
• Mahindra Scorpio 2017 -the most powerful Scorpio ever launched
• Price begins at Rs.9.97 lakh ranging to Rs.16.01 lakh
• Gets plenty of updates inside and outside
• Mercedes Benz launches AMG GLA 45 and CLA 45
• Facelift versions also get a new Aero Edition
• Both cars get 19-inch alloy wheels and other cosmetic updates
• Both models are powered by 2L Bi-Turbo Petrol engine
• Maruti Suzuki Ignis to be launched on 13th January 2017
• Addressed as a premium urban crossover, Ignis comes with a lot of unique features for the Indian specific model
• Available in both Petrol and Diesel trims and expected to be priced around Rs.5-7 lakh approximately
Hindustan Motors has signed an agreement with Peugeot, selling Ambassador Brand and certain related rights at a sum of Rs.80 crore. It also said that the proceeds of the sale will be used to clear all pending dues of employees and lenders.
Maruti Suzuki has launched the New Swift 2017 in Japan and it is just months away to the Indian launch. It is expected to reach India in the second half of 2017 and there has been some real buzz about it for quite some time now.
The unique and most loved car since 2005 has chosen a new avatar for the 2017 launch and is being awaited by the enthusiasts all over.
Honda WR-V (Winsome Runabout Vehicle), the sub compact crossover was unveiled at the 2016 Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil. Now, Honda is about to launch the same here in the country on March 16th, 2017. As WR-V rolls here, India will earn the name for being the first country to produce and launch it in the world. Previously named as the Jazz Twist, this crossover is based on the company’s best seller Honda Jazz but is slightly longer and taller than the latter.