German Automaker, Volkswagen launched a limited edition of their popular hatchback Polo GT named as Polo GT Sport. This sports model is available in two variants, TDI and TSI at a price of Rs.8.70 lakh and Rs.8.77 lakh (Both prices Ex-showroom Delhi). Priced at Rs.20000 more than the existing models, the sports duo comes tweaked with few changes on the exteriors as well as the interiors.
Exteriors of the Polo GT Sport get a dual tone with an all-black roof, a new glossy black spoiler, 16-inch Portago alloy wheels and side decals to enhance a sportier look. Cabin gets leather seat covers with an embossed GT Sport label while other features remain the same.
The Polo GT Sport gets similar mechanicals as the outgoing model and will be available in two variants with a 1.2L TSI petrol engine and a 1.5L TDI diesel engine. This sports hatchback gets two colour options- flash red and candy white.
• Mahindra Scorpio 2017 -the most powerful Scorpio ever launched
• Price begins at Rs.9.97 lakh ranging to Rs.16.01 lakh
• Gets plenty of updates inside and outside
• Mercedes Benz launches AMG GLA 45 and CLA 45
• Facelift versions also get a new Aero Edition
• Both cars get 19-inch alloy wheels and other cosmetic updates
• Both models are powered by 2L Bi-Turbo Petrol engine
• Maruti Suzuki Ignis to be launched on 13th January 2017
• Addressed as a premium urban crossover, Ignis comes with a lot of unique features for the Indian specific model
• Available in both Petrol and Diesel trims and expected to be priced around Rs.5-7 lakh approximately
Hindustan Motors has signed an agreement with Peugeot, selling Ambassador Brand and certain related rights at a sum of Rs.80 crore. It also said that the proceeds of the sale will be used to clear all pending dues of employees and lenders.
Maruti Suzuki has launched the New Swift 2017 in Japan and it is just months away to the Indian launch. It is expected to reach India in the second half of 2017 and there has been some real buzz about it for quite some time now.
The unique and most loved car since 2005 has chosen a new avatar for the 2017 launch and is being awaited by the enthusiasts all over.
Honda WR-V (Winsome Runabout Vehicle), the sub compact crossover was unveiled at the 2016 Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil. Now, Honda is about to launch the same here in the country on March 16th, 2017. As WR-V rolls here, India will earn the name for being the first country to produce and launch it in the world. Previously named as the Jazz Twist, this crossover is based on the company’s best seller Honda Jazz but is slightly longer and taller than the latter.