MV Agusta launched the 2017 iteration of their popular model Brutale 800 in India last month. The previous generation of the same never reached India and as a result, this model seems to have enticed quite a few luxury bike enthusiasts in the country. It was launched at an ex-showroom price of Rs.15.59 lakh.
Let us take a deep look at the features of this super-premium Italian motorcycle 2017 Brutale 800:
• The oval headlamps get a new LED ring of Daytime Running Lights
• The instrument console has turned all-digital to enhance readability
• The triple exhaust pipes swept upwards and an all-new fuel tank gives the motorcycle a much sleeker look compared to its predecessor
• Redesigned Chassis elongates the wheelbase while the base frame remains the same
• Pillion foot rest has been re-positioned
• Lightweight trellis frame is bonded with 43mm Marzocchi USD forks at the front and Sachs monoshock suspension at the rear
• Braking power is rendered by 320mm twin floating disc brakes at the front and 220mm disc brakes at the rear with ABS
• 120/70 R17 tyres at the front and 180/55 R17 at the rear provide great control and grip on Indian roads
• 2017 Brutale 800 is powered by a 798cc inline triple cylinder engine that produces 110bhp at 11500rpm and 83Nm of torque at 7600rpm
• It claims to attain a top speed of 237kmph
• Fuel tank capacity is 16.5 litres
• Kerb weight of the motorcycle is 175kgs
Bookings for 2017 Brutale 800 have been commenced officially at the three dealerships in India located in Pune, Bengaluru and Ahmedabad. It can also be booked online at the website www.motoroyale.in. Deliveries are expected to begin in another couple of days.